Vacation Rental Policies
Holidays with Minimum Rental Periods:
4 Night Minimum:
New Years Day
5 Night Minimum:
Sea to Sky RentalsLLC and Tenant agree as follows:
1. Tenant. The Tenant identified above is an adult and will be an occupant of the Residence during the entire Rental Term. Maximum Occupancy for this unit is <Unit_MaximumOccupancy>. Occupancy of the Residence is limited to the Tenant and
registered guests as listed in Paragraph 26 below. Exceeding maximum occupancy at any timewithout written permission of the Landlord during the Lease Term will result in a $500 fee to be charged to the card on file. Subleasing of the Residence is strictly
2. Move-In/Move-Out. The Residence will be available to the Tenant anytime after 4:00 pm on the first day of the Rental Term. Tenant agrees to vacate the Residence by 11:00 a.m. on the last day of the Rental Term. Absent written agreement
to the contrary, the Tenant agrees to pay a fee of $1 per minute for every minute the Tenant occupies the Residence prior to 4:00 p.m. on the first day of the Rental Term and after 11:00 a.m. on the last day of the Rental Term.
3. Payment Policies/Cancellations. Tenant shall pay to Landlord rent in the amount of <Booking_Total> for the Lease Term. A reservation will be made upon receipt of a nonrefundable 20% reservation confirmation payment by credit card.
Tenant can cancel this reservation anytime within 24 hours of making the reservation without penalty. Reservation changes; such as changes in dates, can be made up to 30 days prior to the first day of the Lease Term and may incur a $50 change fee. Full
payment of the balance is due 30 days prior to the first day of the Lease Term and is nonrefundable. If other payment arrangements have not been made before 30 days prior to the first day of the Lease Term, Tenant agrees that remaining balance due
will be charged to the credit card number provided by Tenant to Landlord. In the event that the Landlord is unable to rent the Residence to Tenant for any reason, Tenant hereby agrees that Landlord’s sole liability is either a full refund of all monies previously
tendered by Tenant or to have their reservation moved to a comparable property at the Tenant's option. Tenant expressly acknowledges that in no event shall Landlord be held liable for any consequential or secondary damages.
4. Vacation Rental Damage Protection: This Vacation Rental Damage plan covers unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. The policy will pay
a maximum benefit of $3,000. Any damages that exceed $3,000 will be charged to the credit card on file. If you damage the real or personal property assigned to your rental accommodation during the trip, the Insurer will reimburse the lesser of the cost of
repairs or replacement of the property, up to $3,000.Certain terms and conditions apply. Full details of the Vacation Rental Damage coverage are contained in the Description of Coverage or Insurance Policy (www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/G20VRD
). The Vacation Rental Damage can be purchased up to, and including at, check-in.
By submitting payment for this plan, you authorize and request CSA Travel Protection and Insurance Services to pay directly Sea to Sky Rentals, LLC any amount payable under the terms and conditions of the Vacation Rental Damage. Please contact Sea
to Sky Rentals, LLC directly if you do not wish to participate in this plan or assignment.
5. Additional Charges. Tenant will be charged a fee to compensate for the cost of repairing any damage to the Residence and associated common areas not covered by the CSA Damage Waiver Protection Plan, including but not limited to missing
items, excess cleaning, replacement or re-keying of locks, lock boxes, or garage door openers, damage done by pets or parties, additional occupancy, sales tax, sanitizing charges due to smoking or having pets while in the unit, or any damage resultant of
violations of this Rental Agreement. Tenant grants Landlord the right to bill any such additional charges to the credit card number provided by Tenant.
6. Pets. If pets are not permitted and there is evidence a pet was in the Residence all cleaning and sanitizing costs associated with removing all pet dander so that future guests with allergies can stay there plus a 20% administrative fee
will be charged to Tenant's credit card. This may include but is not limited to carpet and upholstery shampooing with a special sanitizing cleanser, cleaning of all drapes and blinds, changing out furnace filters, extra cleaning to remove all pet hair from
walls, baseboards, and wall mounted heaters, and the laundering of all linens including mattress pads, bed skirts, comforters, blankets, and throw pillows.
7. Smoking Prohibited. Smoking is absolutely prohibited in or around the Residence. If there is any tobacco smell or evidence of smoking in the Residence all associated costs to rid the unit of smoke smell and damage plus a 20% administrative
fee will be charged to Tenant's credit card.
8. Codes, Covenants, & Restrictions. Tenant acknowledges that this is a residential rental. Tenant agrees to comply with the City of Seattle’s Noise Ordinance at all times. Tenant agrees to abide by all applicable CC&Rs for the unit. Copies
of any such CC&Rs have been provided to the Tenant. Failure by a Tenant to comply with the terms of these documents shall be a default of the Rental Agreement and Tenant agrees to be responsible for any fines levied upon the unit for violation of the CC&Rs
durings their stay. Tenant agrees that no illegal activities will be conducted in the Residence and agrees to be responsible for any additional cleaning, replacement cost of broken items, and repairs needed resulting from violation of this policy plus a 20%
9. Cleaning & Housekeeping. The Residence will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned before the commencement of the Lease Term. Housekeeping services are not provided. The Tenant will leave the Residence in the same general condition as existed
prior to the Rental Term by making sure dishes are cleaned, appliances left clean, perishable food items removed from the refrigerator and all items and furniture returned to their original location. The unit should be generally picked up and ready to be
cleaned and sanitized for the next Tenant. If additional cleaning is required Tenant will be charged $50 an hour with a 1-hour minimum; additional cleaning is considered anything beyond laundering linens and towels, changing beds, dusting, vacuuming, cleaning
kitchen and bathrooms, and putting away clean dishes. If additional cleaning requires the use of an outside vendor (i.e., carpet cleaning due to spills on carpet or upholstery) Tenant will be charged the cost of that service plus a 20% administrative fee.
10. Recycling. Seattle has a mandatory recycling program. All Tenants are required to follow the City of Seattle’s Recycling Guidelines by disposing of recyclable goods separately from trash. A guideline is posted in each Residence in the
Unit Notebook. Should the City of Seattle refuse to pick up garbage because recyclables are mixed with it and vice versa and Landlord is required to sort through Tenant garbage and trash, Tenant will be charged $50 per hour for such service with a 1-hour
11. Furnished Rental. The Residence is fully furnished and its kitchen fully equipped. All linens including sheets and towels are provided.
12. Security of the Residence. When you rent the Residence, you assume responsibility for it and its contents, as well as any of your personal property in the Residence during your stay. Always lock the doors and windows when you leave and
leave outside lights on. Lost or missing keys, key cards, and garage door openers will result in replacement fees ranging from $50-$100 per item. The keycodes are changed on a regular basis for security.
13. Risks/Safety. Children are welcome; however, there may be conditions in and around the Residence that may pose hazards to them, as well as to adults. Landlord does not assume any liability or responsibility for any injuries occurring
in the Residence. Children must be supervised at all times. Tenant hereby acknowledges that if the Residence includes a hot tub or pool, Tenant is fully aware that the hot tub or pool and surrounding patio/deck can be dangerous, that the deck/patio can be
slippery when wet, and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Tenant agrees to observe and adhere to all warnings as posted at the Residence. The undersigned Tenant accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the
hot tub, pool, and patio areas.
14. Repairs. Please call Sea to Sky Rentals at 206-632-4210 to inform us of any needed repairs. We will address your concerns as soon as possible consistent with landlord tenant law. No refunds will be issued for malfunctioning equipment
unless required by law.
15. Utilities. Basic utilities and local telephone service are included in the rental rate. Tenants are responsible for any upgrades to these services, including long distance telephone service, which the Tenant may contract for directly.
Sea to Sky may charge the Guest’s credit card number for such charges arranged through Sea to Sky.
16. Hold Harmless. Landlord does not assume any liability for loss, damage or injury to Tenants, their invitees or their personal property. Landlord does not accept liability for any inconvenience arising from any temporary defects or stoppage
in supply of water, gas, electricity or plumbing, nor will Landlord accept liability for any loss or damage caused by Tenants’ negligent or intentional conduct, weather conditions, natural disasters, acts of God, or other reasons beyond its control.
17. Locked Areas. Certain Residences may have locked closets designated for private use, which are reserved for the exclusive use of the Landlord. Those areas are not included in the Residence subject to this Agreement and will not be available
for the use of the Tenant.
18. Additional Terms and Conditions. The undersigned Tenant, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors, and administrators, fully releases and discharges Landlord from any and all claims, demands and causes of action by reason
of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with, the occupancy of the premises and agrees to hold Landlord free and harmless of any claim or suit arising
therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, Landlord’s, successors or assignees, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs. The venue of
any action shall be the King County Superior Court at Seattle.
19. Facsimile/Mailing Address. This signed agreement, along with credit card information, should be faxed to Sea to Sky Rentals LLC at <Business_Fax>. If payment is made by check, the check and the signed agreement should be mailed to the
following address: Sea to Sky Rentals LLC, 118 N. 36th St., Suite A, Seattle, WA 98103
20. Miscellaneous. This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes all prior written oral negotiations, representations, or agreements. No modification of this agreement
shall be binding on either party unless it is in writing signed by both parties. Each section, subsection or paragraph of this agreement shall be deemed severable and if for any reason any portion of this agreement is unenforceable, invalid or contrary to
any existing or future law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not affect the applicability or validity of any other portion of this agreement. For all purposes hereunder, facsimile signatures shall be deemed to be originals and such facsimile signatures
shall be given the same effect as would an original signature.