Our beautiful city of Seattle contains a multitude of unique & diverse urban neighborhoods, each with its own commercial center, style of home, local amenities and outdoor activities. Hard to go wrong with a list like this, but which neighborhood is the best fit for you? Choose an option below from our list of Seattle neighborhood guides to find out more about the personality and amenities of each neighborhood, and to view our beautiful vacation rentals located there too!
Our Lovingly-Curated Seattle Neighborhood Guides:
Some surprising facts about Seattle to give you a leg up on the locals:
- Most tourists and locals alike don’t know that despite its rainy reputation, Seattle does NOT rank in the top 15 rainiest cities by volume in the US! (It does, however, rank 6th in the frequency of rain showers – about 150 days a year.)
- Seattle has the 2nd highest per-capita rate of live music performances in the US! Only New York City beats us out.
- The Washington State Ferry System, which has many terminals in and around Seattle, is the largest in the US and the 3rd largest in the world!
- We have over 500 houseboats in Seattle, the most of anywhere in the US!
- Seattle has the most glass-blowing studios of anywhere in the US and almost the world – only famous Murano Island off the coast of Venice, Italy has more!
- Here in Seattle we hold the distinction of the most literate city in the US, with the highest percentage of residents with a degree in higher education.
Click here to view and search all our Seattle rentals, or make an easy online reservation! You can contact our Reservations and Guest Care Team 24/7 at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 632-4210!